Love History – Secrets – Wireless – Science – Broadcasting and Spies?
Learn why the first international broadcasting station for America’s Voice is located on a hilltop outside of Cincinnati, OH.
- Discover secrets embedded in sending truth around the world using a dictionary of just 1500 words.
- Walk inside and experience the mammoth size for high power wireless signals and how shortwave radio works.
- Learn why “Rocks” made Wireless work. (No rocks – No wireless).
- Did we mention other surprises like Cincinnati Triple Time, Knocker-Uppers and making ice from heat?
- Learn about critical skills from Women in Broadcasting.
- Experience “This is America” broadcast describing our culture.
- Don’t forget to see the extensive Crosley Brothers Collection in addition to the Early Radio and TV collection.
- Be sure to stop in the modernized Ham Shack for the West Chester Amateur Radio Association (WC8VOA). Witness how a wireless signal can travel around the world.